1. Which Apple devices are compatible with iPower？
The compatible devices are shown as below.
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone SE (Gen 2), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S
iPad Pro 4th Gen 11-inch/12.9-inch, iPad 7th Gen, iPad mini 5th Gen, iPad Air 3rd Gen, iPad Pro 3rd Gen 11-inch/12.9-inch, iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 2nd Gen 10.5-inch/12.9-inch, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 1st Gen 9.7-inch/12.9-inch, iPad mini 4th Gen, iPad Air 2nd Gen
2. What is “System Initial Fail” supposed to mean?
If App shows the message, iPower could not recognize the microSD card or USB flash drive cause there is might some bad sectors in them.
Please try to connect the microSD card or USB flash drive to PC and see it could or could not be recognized. If yes, the issue could be solved by format it.
How to format the disk in Windows OS (Win10)
(1) Open "File Explorer" on taskbar or using the hotkey " + E".
(2) Find the external device on "This PC".
(3) Right Click the disk and click "Format" on Right Click Menu.
(4) Select "exFAT" in File System.
(5) Click "Start" to start formatting.
How to format the disk in Mac OS
(1) Open "Launchpad" .
(2) Open "Disk Utility" in "Other".
(3) Click the external device, and click "Erase".
(4) Select "ExFAT" in "Format".
(5) Click "Erase" to start formatting.